The Empty Space In My Head

So what? Stuff happens in life and...who cares if you're ready, right? You just do it!

16 May 2005

Absence makes the HEART grow weirder

The wonder that technology has brought upon us. Thousand of miles, yet connecting us as though we were sitting next to each other.

I have neglected for years the connections that I have with people. Then now I decide to re-connect.

Three line text messages with an old friend that had the impact of a three hour conversation.

I am now being reminded that I am not alone. I was never alone. Oblivious as I have been, I have been thought of. I was never forgotten. I've always had my heart.

I may not say it often enough but I am grateful to you. You have wiped away the tears I have kept hidden. You see right through me. And now I am beginning to see me as well.

Thank you!