The Empty Space In My Head

So what? Stuff happens in life and...who cares if you're ready, right? You just do it!

16 May 2005

Arrivederci a domani!

Free me from these chains
I need to change my way
Heal these broken wings I need to fly far away,
far away, far away
Spinning-Zero7

You need closure. You need to be in a room with this guy again and maybe accept the fact that it's over and you're fine. You need to socialize with him around and let people see that it's okay that he's within proximity. Being with him just the two of you is one thing and being with him in a room full of people is an entirely different situation. Especially when people start asking you, "How are you?" It's hard, but the harder the better. Then you can see how far you can go, how much you can take. Don't do it for them, do it for yourself. Just let go. I know you don't really want him back, so you just have to let him go then. Problem is you keep holding on to hate. It takes too much energy to hold on to hate. You have to make it simple. People make mistakes, horrible mistakes. But you have to learn to live with it, because what's the alternative? Try to get some closure. Try to go and have a good time inspite of the fact that the person whom you hate is there. Once you begin having a good time by yourself, the rest will take care of itself. Then finally, you can really tell yourself, "I'm fine. I've moved on."