The Empty Space In My Head

So what? Stuff happens in life and...who cares if you're ready, right? You just do it!

12 May 2005

È più o meno giusto

Sometimes, people focus too much on what went wrong that they fail to realize that somewhere along the way, amidst all the failure that has been going on in their lives, one good thing could've occured and they just missed it. Instead of basking in the glory of that one good thing, they wallow in the misery and whine about how things are not how they want them to be or not how they expected them to be.

I should know, I've spent too much energy holding on to my angst that I eventually ended up exactly where I am right now. Solitude and melancholy. Still, wanting to discover my one thing, I sit here, my walls up, waiting for that one thing that I am good for. My one reason for being.

I don't know, it might have not come yet, or maybe, it already has and I missed it. It could've have been sitting in front of my nose for the past 25 years and I am just too dumb or stubborn to notice it. Or maybe, it's not exactly what I wanted or expected it to be that I just refuse to accept it.

So here I am, waiting for that day of enlightenment. Or simply the day of acceptance for the things that are and the things that will always be.

2Taunts

At 4:38 AM, Blogger paningit said...

now you see, that's the problem with over analysis. let me buy you a beer.

 
At 8:20 AM, Blogger JiJa said...

thanks! 2nd round's on me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home