The Empty Space In My Head

So what? Stuff happens in life and...who cares if you're ready, right? You just do it!

04 May 2005

Light Years Away

Piace vole!

7 AM, it's too early to go out. It's too early to even be awake, at least for me. What can i do? She's in my room crankin' up the volume on my stereo and going through my magazines. I never minded the noise. I can sleep through it. She always lets me sleep in. She just sits there, doing whatever, waiting for me to get up. I'm sick of it half the time but i don't have a choice, do I? That's what happens to people. I'm always cranky when sleep deprived, but she didn't mind. I guess a little anger is better than being ignored. She needed to be heard and she needed to be noticed. Coffee is the answer to everything. Coffee in the morning and a little Vodka at night. I reluctantly get up. She throws me a shirt and cranks up the volume higher...