The Empty Space In My Head

So what? Stuff happens in life and...who cares if you're ready, right? You just do it!

04 May 2005

Che te ne pare???

I will write the evangel - poems of comrades and love
-Walt Whitman-

I feel when I write, not the other way around. Today I am void of any emotions, so I write.

A collection of letters to form words.
Words put together to make a phrase.
A phrase that doesn't necessarily have to make sense,
unless connected to another phrase.

Look into it. Process it.

What does it say?

Does it speak to you?

Do you reply?

Or do you even comprehend?

I sure don't...

But it's there...


Fai qualcosa!

2Taunts

At 2:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel for you! I do!

 
At 11:26 AM, Blogger JiJa said...

thanks for that C i really appreciate it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home