The Empty Space In My Head

So what? Stuff happens in life and...who cares if you're ready, right? You just do it!

02 May 2005

My World is a Fish Tank

ok, so now i have an online journal...just another way to let people know what's really going on in my twisted psyche....

in a way i kinda feel like a fish in an aquarium...living my life, minding my own business, totally oblivious to the eyes that watch me as i swim back and forth and back and forth in my overly decorated tank...i swim through the plastic plants and settle into my plaster cast palace and just hide there as i watch other life forms, with whom i share the tank with, live their own lives...

anyway...enough with the metaphorical fish tank...

when you have a lot of time on your hands without nothing much to do, your mind tends to wander off into this abstract state and then a train of thought just travels on a track which seems to be leading nowhere...anyway there's this one word that's always kept me going on and on and on....UNIQUE....i'm sure you've at least heard of the saying "each one is unique, each one a different person"...if everyone is unique isn't it ironic how "unique" is defined -Without an equal or equivalent; unparalleled- or -Being the only one of its kind- when in fact we all posess that certain trait which is "uniqueness?" how can one be "the only one of its kind" if everyone else is unique??? i know it's like a question without a definite answer...and that what makes it so disturbing... oh well... that's what life is all about anyway... the philosophy of irony... the neverending quest for enlightenment on the why's of existence...

1Taunts

At 10:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

comment comment comment. ayan may comment na! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home