The Empty Space In My Head

So what? Stuff happens in life and...who cares if you're ready, right? You just do it!

21 June 2005

fool me once...every time.

Once again I let myself believe that there might be the slightest chance that I could ever find bliss in your company. I guess it's my fault for dropping my guards. I could've just stayed away and not fall prey to your childish games. But I thought I knew you. I thought I could trust you. Maybe I did know you. The person you used to be. You are not that person anymore. Or maybe you've always been that but I didn't notice because you are a pretentious jerk putting up a facade, lurking in your prey, gaining their trust. And once you feel like you've had enough, you bail. You crawl back into your shell.

You disappoint me. There is nothing wrong with me wanting to be with you. But there is definitely something wrong with you not wanting me to be with you. You're disgusting! And I thought you were up there. Turns out you're lower than most of them. I'm beginning to hate myself for ever meeting up with you again. And when I hate myself, it hurts too much, more than you can even understand.