The Empty Space In My Head

So what? Stuff happens in life and...who cares if you're ready, right? You just do it!

26 June 2007

Under the Surface

It's either you are already sexy or you will never be sexy.

Confidence is sexy.
Eyes are sexy.
Passion is sexy.
Someone very kind is sexy.
Sweetness is very sexy.
And if you can throw on top of that maybe
a subtle apologetic pout,
butterfly kisses on the nape
and holding my hand under the table,
that's fine with me.

When you look back while you walk away.
The meaningful looks you throw across the room that only the two of us can understand.
Mouthing the words "I love you."
Your subtle glances when I'm not looking
Watching me sleep.
That's Sexy.

The rapid heartbeats just right before the moment our skin touches.
The eskimo kisses
Kissing on the side of the lips
The moment leading up to the kiss.
That's sexier than actually kissing.
Like hanging by a moment frozen in time

The "almost" intensity.
The coaxing and the seduction.
That's sexy.

"I love you's" encrypted in statements like
"There's nowhere else i'd rather be."
Brushing the hair off my face
Watching a movie in the middle of the afternoon in an empty theatre.
That's Sexy.

It's the big things that never happen
and the little ones that actually do.
That's sexy.