The Empty Space In My Head

So what? Stuff happens in life and...who cares if you're ready, right? You just do it!

25 August 2005

Drawn

It doesn't mean that I looked at you I'm attracted to you. I just happen to glance your way and notice the ray of sunlight peeking through the pine needles hit your eye. You squint, and a slit, a dimple appears just below your left eye. You shield the glare with your hand. Your right hand that also carefully tucked in a stray strand of hair behind your left ear. You casually run your fingers through your hair. And there it is again, that stray strand of hair. You briefly returned my gaze. Smiled your lopsided grin and looked away. And I just stood there for a moment then shortly walked away.

1Taunts

At 5:08 AM, Blogger paningit said...

dang! my dimples on me right side. shits! and i thought you were talking about me.

poor me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home