The Empty Space In My Head

So what? Stuff happens in life and...who cares if you're ready, right? You just do it!

08 June 2006

Absence makes the heart grow weirder

I'm not somebody you can rely on all the time, I can't always turn your tears into a smile. But even if I can't be the greatest person at all, I still try to be the greatest friend I can be.
-Quoted from a text message

She looked around for him, but he was nowhere to be found. Yet she kept hearing this voice, "I'm just here for you."

Oh yeah? Where?

She was tired of his bullshit. All he was good for was doubtful sincerity.

Or maybe she was just expecting too much of him.

She was, because she looked up to him. She believed in him. She somehow knew there was more to him than that. Or at least she thought.

Too much has been said, too soon.

There's no turning back now.

As she looked back on their beginnings, she looked ahead to a blurry end. She shut her eyes as she took one last breath and plunged into the chaos of her own mind.